cheesestuffs
March 28, 2024, 05:55:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: if you want to play cheese stuff game go to http://metaplace.com/paul155s_World/play

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cheese stuffs newsletter #1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheese stuffs newsletter #1  (Read 167 times)
paul155
Gigantic cheese
Over posting monster :9

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2009, 09:47:31 pm »

Newsletter:
the member of the month
yes,thats right,our member of the month is drewfly,
drewfly has logged in the most on this site,and is a cheese staff,
we are happy to have a member like drewfly and hope to have other members like him.
Metaplace
wow,metaplace is finally here
if anyone would like to play metaplace,a cool world where you can chat,play games,and make a house,
our metaplace competition is "finding robert"
anyone who can find robert on this site http://www.metaplace.com/paul155s_World/play
will get a free nintendo wii.
Robert
oh robert,my pet,i am proud of the  way i made him,but robert is really occupied by video games, look at him playing right now

who does'nt like a little hamster trying to help out in a forum,robert is the cheese head moderator,and if anyone need help contact me or any other cheesestaff
Cheese election[/size]
wow,our first cheese stuff election,if you want to participate,make a topic on offtopic,saying what you will do to change cheesestuffs,or what you will add,or all those stuffs,members over 50 posts are allowed to vote for the election,if you brake that rule,you will be permanently banned
We need ur help
anyone has a chance to be a cheesestaff,now we need cheeseheads,cheese heads are kind of like mods but they help out with the ideas like an idea about robert or other things,cheese heads also draw funny tiles or smileys,for the forum,if you want to be a cheese head,contact me and i'll tell you how to be one.

this was our first cheese stuffs newsletter,enjoy

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:50:45 pm by paul155 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: